I’m Lisa Linfield, and I’m an Author, a Wealth Manager, sought after Keynote Speaker, Podcast Host of Working Women’s Wealth and Course Creator that partners with women around the world to change their mindset and help them make money, invest it and protect it from life’s unexpected turns.
My passion is to teach women about mindset and money. To fight for the freedom of women, from the thinking that keeps them stuck and for their financial freedom – the two key ingredients to living your Best Life.
I’m a board Certified Financial Planner (CFP), have lived and worked in the UK and South Africa, spending 19 years in financial services companies before starting my own wealth management company called Southern Pride Wealth. I have 2 Honours degrees and have attended Oxford University, London Business School and Insead as well as Wits Medical School.
Lisa linfield goal is to empower you to live your best life possible – through engaging content, and teaching that practically equips.
Lisa has spoken to a number of audiences – corporate, women’s groups, client functions, conferences.
The key feedback is always that her vulnerability in sharing her story and laughing at herself make her a highly effective speaker, motivating audiences to take steps towards a better path.
Lisa linfield speaks on two main topics:
MINDSET & MOTIVATION
- Good Reasons and Real Reasons: Only when teams and individuals learn to differentiate between the Good Reasons and the Real Reasons will they ever be able to change the path they’re on for the better.
- Five Signposts to your Best Life: Sometimes we have no idea how to find the path we need to be on. What’s the next step? How do you change from here? How do you ensure the best chance of success?
- It’s THEM, it’s not you: How do we as talented humans be unable to make change stick? Is there an easier way, a short cut? There is, because it’s not you, it’s The World Out There that’s got it wrong
- The secret Weapon…Using fear to your advantage: When we distill down the key factor that stops most of us from doing great things, from speaking up, from stepping out, it most often boils down to fear. Fear of failure, fear of rejection, fear of uncertainty, fear of losing control. Why not use that fear to your advantage?
MONEY & ENTREPRENUERSHIP
- Five steps to Financial Freedom: Most people don’t get that every single one of us has the ability to be financially free. Because most people were never taught money in HumanSpeak, in a way we can all understand. In this humorous, but unforgettable speech,
- You need to fix THIS to fix your money: There is one key thing everyone needs to fix if they’re going to fix their money. Their assumptions. We all hold assumptions about everything, but the assumptions about our money stem from the habits we picked up as children in our families.
- The unique challenge of creating personal wealth as a business owner Many business owners incorrectly think that their business will be their retirement policy. In most times it won’t. But it can be if you prepare for it.
- The secret to creating a profitable business: I learnt the hard way these secrets to creating a profitable business. And, since I began speaking about them, so many people’s eyes light up as they say, “That’s what I”m doing wrong”.
- Make Change Happen
- Mindset & Motivation
- Financial Freedom
- Money for Entrepreneurs